HELP! This is my first time looking at your services! What do I do?
There is no time like the present to get stuck in - so book yourself in for a complimentary and no obligation Career POWER Chat! This is a free 20 minute career chat with one of our Career Ringmasters to get you started. Daytime, Evening & Weekend slots available to book here!
Do you have accreditation?!
We are members of local chamber of commerce, social enterprise hubs and affiliated career and HR bodies. As the strategic leader Saffron represents Career Circus at networking events and keeps on top of labour market development and HR trends through membership of CIPD, AGR and AGCAS. All Career Associates and Consultants that work with us go through a quality assurance process to ensure they are qualified and match the profile of our communities needs. We are currently working towards the Matrix quality assurance mark to accredit our Careers Information, Advice and Guidance and working in partnership with local further education colleges and management training centres to certify and accredit our courses and masterclasses. Please contact Saffron directly for further information.
Do you offer coaching?
Coaching is at the forefront of EVERYTHING we do at Career Circus. All of our Career Ringmasters have a coaching background and we integrate coaching models and approaches in to all our career sessions and workshops to make sure they are practical, engaging, and most of all action focused and useful. In addition to this we offer both coaching for individuals (http://careercircus.co.uk/yourself/) and groups. (http://careercircus.co.uk/your-talent/) You will never leave one of our sessions without moving at least 10 steps forward – that’s our guarantee to you.
Does coaching differ from career guidance/advice?
Both yes and no! Most Career Advisors will use a coaching, goal/action focused practical approach within their guidance sessions so the technique is very similar. The difference between our Career Tutoring/Consultations and a Career Coaching session is that the tutoring and consultations are more advice driven and will provide you with lots of resources and information to take away. The career coaching sessions and programmes build on this further by looking at the motivations, drivers and needs behind your career decisions and changes and look at how to develop your career for long-term benefit and fulfilment.
Which one of your services is right for me?!
That depends on what you need! We tailor every session to your current situation and where you want to get to. Over the next few pages we have detailed some examples of our Coaching and Support core products. Check these out and then get in touch! We will match you to the right service, the one that gets you where you want to be.
What is the ”Your Career. Your Life.”-Webinar?
Whether you are unsure on what you want to do next or just feeling a bit flat and de-motivated by your current situation then get some inspiration from our "Your Career. Your Life."-Webinar. In 45 minutes we will cover:
• How to identify the professional and interpersonal skills that you are the strongest at and the ones you need to develop.
• Top tips and handy tools for ‘career plotting’ and setting yourself mini and achievable goals to move your career forwards– goals we promise you will stick to.
• How to present yourself professionally on LinkedIn, through your CV, at interviews and whilst at work/studying with our top tips.
• Lastly, we will look at your examples of career accomplishments and career catastrophes and how these make you a unique and a preferable candidate. We repeat this webinar monthly – it’s dead simple to log on and join the webinar and you can do it from anywhere in the world all you need is a device with internet that also has audio so you can see and hear the speaker (computer/laptop/tablet/mobile all work fine).
Once you have registered you will be sent the log-in details and access code and then you are all ready to go. You can interact and ask questions or just sit back and listen – up to you. A video recording and copies of the slides are available for all that participate.
Can you help me develop my skills?!
Everyone has skills or knowledge they want to improve – some small and quick to achieve and some a bit larger that require lots of exams and study. Career Circus can help you to identify any skill gaps you have with our Career Inspiration, Personality & Skills Assessments which include a detailed report and action plan. These assessments are completed with advanced skills analysis and psychometric testing by experienced career professionals. Contact us direct for more information and to get started – taking your development in to your own hands. Product & Price guide
If you do not need a detailed assessment but are interested in enhancing your professional skills base then check out our range of focused development sessions:
• Bootcamps, Workshops & Presentations – Themed skills sessions for specific demographic groups. Check out our events calendar and see what tickles your fancy!
• YP Networking Events & Masterclasses – specifically for young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s we have monthly networking meetings, socials, masterclasses and webinars on development topics as requested by attendees.
I don’t see myself as a Young Professional anymore, will you still help?!
Of course we will! Whether you are looking to change careers, a promotion or looking for a new adventure after being made redundant our bespoke professional programmes can help guide and support you through this exciting period of change. (http://careercircus.co.uk/yourself/)