It’s been a busy few months, but we are still here beavering away behind the scenes and supporting our clients 🙂
Exciting News and celebrations for our career ringmasters! A massive congratulations from all the team to Natalie one of our Career Ringmasters and ‘Career Oracle’ who gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in March. Our Chief Career Ringmaster Saffron has taken a secondment at North Essex Partnership University Foundation Trust (a local NHS Mental Health Trust for North Essex) in the role of Head of Learning and Development until April 2016 and is thriving in this role as well as working on her Career Circus case-load.
What does this mean for Career Circus? Saffron still remains fully committed and passionate about Career Circus (now in our 5th year of trading – yay!) due to her new position and with Natalie taking some time out to enjoy motherhood, this will mean some time restrictions. In order to ensure we provide the best service for our customers, we have streamlined our services, concentrating on our most popular ones, so this is what is on offer:
- Career Advice, Coaching and Professional Development Packages – To simplify our offering we have streamlined some of our packages and services. Evening and weekend appointments will be available (see our Individual Support page)
- Our work with Schools/Universities/Organisations – Our 1 day and half day Career workshops still continue with our partner organisations. If you still need to book your 2016/17 workshops in with Saffron then contact her to arrange
- Events (masterclasses/webinars) – We have a range of online career sessions and partnership events we will continue to support (see events page)
- #YPNetwork – Saffron will continue to Chair the Colchester Young Professionals Network who meet every 1-2 months. The Ipswich and London groups have been dissolved in to other networking groups. Any volunteers who can help coordinate groups or would like to talk at events then please contact Saffron to discuss.
- Newsletters – now one monthly newsletter for everyone. Sign up here/check we have you subscribed
- Resources – A reminder that our Career Toolkits, templates and career guides all available on the Resources page of our website – do utilise them to advance your career
- Contact details –Please channel your queries to our main inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, a big thank you as always for all your continuing support. As a social enterprise we really value and flourish when we get your feedback and we work with partner organisations on projects. So continue to get in touch with Saffron on any partnership opportunities and for any feedback you have, although she may not be able to reply straight away she will definitely be interested and will get back to you as soon as she can.