Career Circus is a Career Consultancy and Social Enterprise offering career advice and professional development via our talented and qualified Career Ringmasters. To date Career Circus has helped numerous students and graduates in to their first professional jobs and we have coached a number of executives and mid-professionals through successful career changes or redundancy plans. We host a range of events for people at all career stages and offer a whole suite of career interventions to individuals and organisations.
Our mission at Career Circus is to support individual people to be the ringmasters of their own careers. We have designed and developed a series of career development and talent management programmes using expert coaching, recruitment and career guidance models that get our clients the results they want!
Here's how we can help you!
• Individuals, Entrepreneurs and Freelancers: : Find the perfect career for you (and make it a success!) with our career coaching sessions.
• Schools and Universities: we will work with you to develop your students and increase their Employability skills.
• Organisational Support: with recruitment and talent management of interns, Graduates and young executives. Helping you to maximise the potential of talented, driven and ambitious employees.
We are also a Social Enterprise!
Career Circus is a Social Enterprise, reinvesting profits back in to the business to keep the cost of services low and affordable for our individual clients. This also means we can offer a variety of free and low-cost events to develop skills in 'early careers' and for ‘young professionals’ – helping those that are not currently getting that advanced or specialised support through their school, college, university or employer - we do this through our #YPNetwork.
Our 7 core principles:
• To be dynamic expert leaders within career development that challenge limited career imaginations, beliefs and goals.
• To work in partnership and collaboratively with education institutions, businesses and professional bodies to spotlight and unleash talent in our community.
• To provide fresh & fun training and events that are practical, useful and action focused to boost ambition and drive.
• To continuously design enterprising & relevant career solutions that engage people with their personal and professional development.
• To enhance global and transferable skills needed for a modern workforce with emerging industries and increased demand on employability.
• To be a reputable brand that is relied upon and trusted to get relevant results with a friendly, open, honest and approachable team.
• To empower others and be the best role-models for younger generations.
Want to get involved?
• Take a look through our Develop section to find out more about our services and what would most suit you
• Check out our Events page to find out more about our range of events including our
• Our Resources page is filled with helpful templates and information to help you develop you career, or even considered a new one with our Career of the Week
• Read through our Blogs for top tips, advice and first hand experiences